GENERAL NEWS

Man mysteriously vanished while urinating beside electrical pole [video]

 

 

 

 

 

Some netizens on micro-blogging platform, Twitter were left in shock after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.

 

 

 

 

 

He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.

 

 

 

 

 

The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.

Watch the video below :

Advertisements

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button