One of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) patients in Ghana at the Komfo ANokye Teaching Hospital has reportedly died, according to reports reaching OccupyGh.com.
The news was confirmed on a local radio station in Kumasi. The victim is said to be among the first batch of imported COVID-19 cases in Ghana.
The identity of the deceased is currently being withheld and the Ministry of Health has not confirmed the sad development.
Earlier today, Ghana was said to have reported a total number of 22 Cases of the Coronavirus in the country although the Minister of Health’s website has confirmed 19 cases to the general public.
The Vice President of the Ghana Medical Association (GMA), Dr Frank Serebour confirmed the extra reported cases speaking on a Kumasi-based Pure FM.
Check out basic things to do to keep yourself safe from COVID-19
Wash Your Hands Periodically under Running warm or Hot water:
- Use Sanitizers often to kill possible COVID-19 virus.
- Use Gloves as a measure to keep yourself from picking up the virus during work.
- Use Nose Mask Regularly when in Trotro Bus or any gathering between 2-10 persons.
- Cover your Nose whiles coughing with Tissue.
- Report to any nearest hospital if experiencing any severe cough, difficulty in breathing and fever.