General NewsTop Story

Lady almost dies after her Ꮴibrαtor exploded in her pʋŋani while using it

 

 

 

A lady has found herself on the wrong side of pleasure after the Ꮴibrαtor she was using to satisfy herself caught fire and exploded in her ‘pʋŋaŋi’.

According to comments that accompanied this news on social media, the lady was alone in her room and felt like having fun and since there was no man to pleasure her she opted for the Ꮴibrαtor.

 

So as she was into the act of using the shaker which was plugged, unfortunately, it developed a fault after which shocked her and exploded in her pʋŋani that almost killed her.

The photo of the Ꮴibrαtor is fast circulating on social media and as seen, it is half burnt from the edge of the cable.

 

enfransmedia

I'm oheneba francis |Blogger & Broadcaster Journalist. I am the editor and writer of this noble website. I publish on Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Lifestyle, and Technology. Email Address: [email protected]

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button