General NewsGhana NewsTop Story

Sad: Man Electrocuted On Power Line As He Worked On It (VIDEO)

 

 

A man has been electrocuted on a power line as he worked on changing the lines as per a new video that has just surfaced on social media.

The video stumbled upon by us was reportedly recorded by a passer-by who saw the whole thing.

 

With no one to help him, the young man is seen setting up in flames eventually as he struggles, trying to escape the electrification.

No one dared to help him since most were scared of the main power line.

Lord have mercy!

 

 

 

Send us your articles for publication via whatsapp +233545900000

enfransmedia

I'm oheneba francis |Blogger & Broadcaster Journalist. I am the editor and writer of this noble website. I publish on Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Lifestyle, and Technology. Email Address: [email protected] Contact Us: +233545900000 / +233542363695

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button