Apostle Kwabena Owusu Adjei was arrested by operatives of the National-Security and BNI Tuesday morning at his residence in Accra.
Apostle Kwabena Owusu Adjei was charged with ‘threat of death’, ‘offensive conduct conducive to the breach of peace’ and ‘possession of narcotics’.
His arrest was warranted because of the threats of death on some influential persons in society including Jean Mensah.
He also alleged that the President then Candidate Akufo-Addo killed JB Danquah for rituals to win election 2016.
Kennedy Agyapong has released some fun information we’ll want to share with you.
- Kwabena Owusu Adjei is a Ghanaian Christian
- Kwabena Owusu Adjei is from the Ashanti region
- He lives at Asokore
- He is 56-year-old man
- He attended Prempeh College
- He has four Children
- Presently he’s not married
- His Church is not a registered
- His mother married four different men
- His fellowship is called Hezekiel Prayer Ministry