General NewsTop Story

Woman ends up in the hospital after vibrator she was enjoying herself with caught fire

 

 

 

 

A young lady has been hospitalized after her quest in seeking pleasure in a vibrator backfired in the most unexpected way.

 

From social media reports, the lady was alone in her room and while seeking sexual gratification from the vibrator, the device caught fire suddenly.

The electric vibrator allegedly developed an electric fault and started melting from the base and it nearly electrocuted the young lady.

 

 

Out of shock, she was allegedly sent to the hospital for treatment.

 

Meanwhile, one Angiewood, a budding Afrobeat musician has just confirmed this theory by going n.ude on Facebook live to promote her new song.

The young lady is seen twerking and occasionally flashing her hairy vajayjay as she entertains her followers in the over 10minutes long video we sighted on FB.

At a point in time, her bundle finished which interrupted the live session and occasionally she asked the fans to share the video otherwise she would just pull the plugs.

Angiewood however returned seconds later to continue with it while begging for a bundle to be sent to her number so she could unleash more doses of her crude modus operandi on them.

 

 

Click here to watch the video. 

enfransmedia

I'm oheneba francis |Blogger & Broadcaster Journalist. I am the editor and writer of this noble website. I publish on Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Lifestyle, and Technology. Email Address: [email protected]

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button